Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shopping excursion for prego clothes

Ok well so I went shopping this weekend for prego pants because well, mine were too small and really getting uncomfortable.

So I went to the mall on Saturday and found A pregnancy store. Yep, one solitary store. They had some "cute" things. So 4 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of jeans later my bill was around $600. I choked - golly how do people afford this if they're lower income? How is stuff you're only going to wear for 9 months that friggin expensive?

Well I soon found out why. That was just a really pricey store! As I went online a day later I found that there are other stores nearby (not in the mall however) who's prices are about 70% cheaper than that place. Well, I can't return 2 items but I'm pretty sure they'll get the other 4 back this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...