Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Will post up some Christmas pics later on but overall it has been a wonderful holiday.

With the birth of Mr Man and recovery from that surgery/hip problems I didn't do much for holiday decor this year. We got the (pre-lit) tree up but I didn't put any decorations on it. I did hang the stockings on the fireplace though - that should count for something. Right?

Next year I assume I wont be having major abdominal surgery nor a newborn during the Christmas holiday so I'll be quite a bit more festive.

My mom flew in on the evening of the 22nd and we took Mr Man and went Christmas shopping all day on the 23rd, cooked dinner on the 24th and went over to Sam's mom's today. It was so good to spend time with family.

Sam got me the Wii I was wanting so badly and Dad/Lulu got me a netbook which I was wanting badly also. The only thing that could have been better than that was a Burberry tote haha! No but seriously, what a wonderful day and family made it all the sweeter.

Sam and I were so happy to have Mr Man and start our little family this year. We're so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...