He celebrated by officially crawling.
He's been scooting and sorta rocking on his hands/knees for about 1.5 - 2 weeks now. But up until yesterday he hadn't put all the pieces together.
Boy oh boy can he move around quickly!
Lets see, at 7 months Mr Man:
- Can crawl
- Can roll from tummy and back
- Eats rice cereal/oatmeal and other 2nd foods, in addition to his mommy-milk
- Just tried the rice 'puffs' thingamajig- mixed reviews. He frowns upon putting one in his mouth, then smiles a bit later with tasting it. I think the texture throws him off at the moment.
- Wears size 9mo clothes comfortably, some smallish fitting 12mo clothes
- Eyes are still blue
- Hair is a dark blonde - with some strawberry tones in the right light
- Loves to laugh
- Has no teeth still
- Can sit independently - but cannot sit up (from a laying position) or pull himself up (thank goodness)
- Takes roughly 2 naps per day and still isn't sleeping through the night (oh how I can't wait for that)