Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nights with Mr Man

I cherish the nights with Mr Man. Even though most babies his age seem to be sleeping 5-6hour stretches my little Mr Man sleeps 3 to 4 hours the first stretch and then 2-3 hours after that.
We have him go to bed roughly between 8-9PM and we'll begin our day around 9AM the following morning.

I've not had more than 4.5 hours of continuous sleep since before he was born. I wish I had one of those time-stop devices that Hermoine had in the Harry Potter book. If I had one of those, I'd take a reaalllyyy long nap and deep clean my house from top to bottom.

I must say that even when I'm most tired, my favorite part of the nights with Mr Man are when it gets to around 6-7AM. He starts to rustle and get restless as he sleeps. I usually nurse him and then he sleeps in my arms until we're ready to start the day in a few hours.

I love having him sleep in my arms. I love looking at him, holding him, snuggling him, and loving him. Even when his diaper leaks and soaks my PJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...