Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still here

Just been pinning too many things on Pinterest, reading books via the Kindle and trying to do a bunch of projects around the house.

While my mom was here for Max's birthday, I did a bunch of stuff around the house. Some small, some large projects. Felt good to get them done. Well, ever since, I've been sorta in the mood to keep it up. So I've been working on a few here and there.

I cleaned out the fridge/freezer - though that was mostly out of necessity when our old one completely died. But I've been trying to just cook only with what we have in the freezer/pantry, so I'm furthering that clean out!

I got the shelves up in our bathroom that I've been wanting to do forever. I've had the shelves since the beginning of summer and have been pestering Sam to hang them. I finally guilted him into helping me...took 15 minutes! hah

I re-did Max's bathroom. Pics to come later.

I finally finished the basement playroom!

The garage is almost cleaned out - need to haul off some stuff and it should be finished!

Hung various pictures around the house - like the master bedroom, the hallway and stairwell, etc.

Been busy! Once I've sat down later for the night tonight, I'll upload pics of the various projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...