Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitties!

So Sam and I were snuggling on the couch watching football while Max is napping.

As the commercials come on, he flips around channels. He pulls up the guide and I hear the following:

As he spies animal planet channel)

(que squeally happy Sam voice)

Sam: Oooohhh!!! Oooohh!!!
Cute Kittens, followed by America's Favorite Cats!!!!!

Sweet! They know what people wanna watch!

Jenn: I look at the guide and my husband and then burst into deep gut laughing and the tears start streaming.

I haven't laughed that hard in months. Maybe years.

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still am chuckling and am drying the tears.

Goodness.

Folks, my husband is the crazy cat man. This just re-emphasizes it all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...