Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8.30.11

Today's outfit.

Inspiration:




My outfit - pinks and grey:

Since its still summer here (80-90's mainly now, thankfully we're done with the triple digits), I went with a short sleeve shirt. The scarf is hard to tell but its sort of a rose color. The jeans I got on eBay (<3) and they're Banana Republic's Trouser Jean. So super comfy and I like the overall fit/look.

I wore silver toned necklace/sparkly earrings - which you can't see in the picture at all. But they are there.

And because my shoes got cut off in the pic, here they are :)  Pale pink Coach (they look yellow in the picture, but really they're a super pale pink). I got them on eBay last summer.



Can you tell I like eBay? I definitely have been using it more in the past 2 years since Max. Before, I'd never even used it! Now, its awesome. Plus with all the apps/iPad etc, no reason not too.

I have piles of stuff that I'd like to sell on eBay too, all ready for when I get motivated to picture, price and get it in pre-shipping order. I do a bunch of donations but some of this stuff is just too nice to donate- $100 Nordstrom pants/skirts (with tags).
It kills me that I've outgrown some of this stuff I have, because they're so cute and I don't want to get rid of them, but my hips (ugh)  shifted 2+ clothing sizes post Max and since I work at home, even if I could fit into that stuff, I've got nowhere to wear it to!

These hips are the bane of my existence for the last 2 years! Ahhhhh.
:) Acupuncture tomorrow :)

Whoa, sidetracked there. /rant over 
Back to eBay, one of these days, I'll get around to selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...