Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pinterest

This is an example of some of the stuff I've been looking up for fashion inspiration via Pinterest.








I have items in my closet that resemble many of the items I've found but would have maybe not have combined them like in the images I've seen. I've found new color combinations that I wouldn't have come up with on my own too.

As you can see, these images are made by folks on Polyvore.com which has also become a favorite site to look at for fashion. You can put together and save all sorts of these little boards with just about any fashion image that's available on the web - and shop directly from that site. Very nifty.

With Pinterest, you can also 'pin' recipes, architecture, how-to's, and just about anything else you can think of.

Such as:

Key lime cupcakes



Fridge snack kit - to make snacking on healthy things quick and easy.


Pantry organization tips
Source: bhg.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Doing your own board/batten (I totally want to do this in our basement btw)


And the great thing about it is that in addition to keeping the image of whatever you see/like, you can make notes regarding what caught your eye and also it keeps track of where the image originated. No more crazy bookmark bars!

You can find me here.  What have you been Pinning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...