Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can this be true?

I put Mr Man down for sleep last night around 7:30pm. At around 11pm he woke - he needed a diaper change and some mommy-moo (which I figured he would because all he'd had before the initial go down was some solids and he was too full for mommy-moo at that time). Then I went to bed. I woke up at 5:22 am hearing him on the monitor. Can this be? He slept for 6 hours? Which means, I slept for 6 hours? I hope this continues (and he sleeps for longer). But for the moment, this is a victory. I haven't had that much continuous sleep since Oct 2009 - while I was pregnant with him!

Also, I have a bunch of pics to put up later from the last month or so.  Potentially even a small video - if I can figure out how to work it all and get it loaded up.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...