Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mr Man is a Movin' and a Shakin'

I had Mr Man up in his room this afternoon and we were playing on the floor. I had him laying on his back and all of a sudden he started arching his back up, digging in with his heels and scooting his body backwards.  He did this sort of reverse crawl for about oh, 1 ft or so.

WOW.  And he repeated it numerous times!

Then later on I had him on his tummy and he managed to scoot himself backwards a few inches - maybe 4-5".
While on his tummy he does the whole rocking thing. I think with a little more learning and coordination this little dude is gonna be scooting around.

Lord help me.

And I better call the Stanley Steemer folks pronto.  Like...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...