Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Roasted Potatoes

So a few days back I made this for dinner:

Bacon wrapped chicken legs and roasted potatoes. OMG it was really yummy!

To make the chicken legs-

I just took some 5 chicken legs and wrapped 2 pieces of bacon around them and lay them in a pan. I put the pan in the oven at 375 degrees for about 50 min.

To make the roasted potatoes-
Cut up your favorite potatoes into bite sized pieces. I used about 4 potatoes.
Place them in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle 1 package of Onion Soup Mix (can use Lipton or the store brand).
Add 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil and mix well.
Place on a baking tray (I used a glass 9x13 baking dish, lined with foil for easy cleanup)

Ideally you want to put the potatoes in a 425 oven for 35 min.

For this night, I put them in with the chicken. They came out fine at a lower temp for a longer time. They weren't as crispy as normal but they were certainly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...