Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de what?

No margaritas here tonight :( I had this really yummy Margarita Shrimp meal all planned out for tonight - but that all got sidetracked. So, I'll make that tomorrow instead!

Had a rough day at PT - felt like I had rubber legs walking out. In fact, I wasn't sure I would actually be able to walk out. But I did. And then my legs were all wobbly while driving.

So I did what any really tired momma would do: I went to Kohl's to get a couple things before heading home. 
Did you really think I'd do something sensible like, oh, go home and rest? 
I mean, its Kohl's cash we're talking about here! ...kidding...
I got some clothes for Mr. Man on clearance - 4 outfits for like ~$15. One of them seriously cost me $1.40. Not even joking.

Aside from being super tired today, PT seems to be going well enough. Some days I feel real good, some days I'm real sore. Its a process!

And with that, I'm off to get some rest. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...