Friday, May 21, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Your Hometowm

Hi! I have to say I have two hometowns - and both are in different Washington's!

and
(ignore the grainy texture, I took a pic of some artwork on my wall in bad light)

My current home is just outside Washington DC (aka our Nation's Capitol). The little town we live in is home to the Department of Energy.  The DOE used to be the old US Atomic Energy Commission- neat fact that I didn't know until today!

We have a neat neighborhood and there is a great park (photos here) just down the street a ways that my son and I enjoy going to.

In fact, we went to the park today! Mr Man however slept the entire time, so we didn't stay long. I did take this picture of such an interesting tree!
(not sure why the bottom picture didn't show as rotated, it is on my end)


My other home is my 'hometown' of Seattle, WA. That's where I spent the last 15 years or so living and I consider it my home. Click here to see the Live Space Needle Webcam (its pretty neat)!

Below are some pics near where my mom lives. Oh how I miss the views!

And this next picture is one my father took, I'm sure he won't mind me putting it up. Its quite good!
Ah! Beautiful and majestic Mt. Rainier!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...