I forgot to post the following when I did the 6 mo post a while back.
At 6 months he
- can roll back to front and front to back.
- can push up really high with his arms while he's on his tummy.
- loves to have 'big boy' meals - aka solids. He currently has them 2x per day, though his pediatrician gave us the go to up it to 3x per day if we want.
- his current favorite foods are carrots and prunes.
- loves to stuff his hands in his mouth - especially during mealtimes (much to the chagrin of his mother).
- he loves to go in the jumparoo - he'll play in that for an hour or so before he tires of it.
- he weighed 20lbs and was 28 1/4" long at his 6mo checkup. (98%+ percentile for all his milestones)
- he wears some 6mo clothes still (with the onsies we have to use the extenders because he's too long for them), the 9mo clothes fit perfectly and he can fit into some of the 'small' 12mo clothes.
- he's really starting to interact with toys and grasping at things now. All of which go into his mouth.
- he loves, loves, loves to blow raspberries.