Thursday, May 27, 2010

S'mores!



 I'm not sure why but recently I've had a hankering for some S'mores!

Problem is, we don't have any real good way to cook it outside (well there is the gas grill but that involves some setting up and I am feeling lazy). And honestly, it worked out really well this way: no burnt marshmallows. I know there is a large amount of people out there that love burnt marshmallows. I am not one of those people. I prefer mine toasted and gooey but definitely not burnt.

So, I decided to cook some S'mores inside.

Here's what I did.

Ingredients:

First, preheat your oven to 300degrees.


Then, line a baking sheet with some foil, shiny side up.

Next, get the amount of ingredients ready for however many S'mores you want to make. I wanted four. So that meant 4x graham crackers (broken in half), 4 marshmallows and 1 chocolate bar, broken into 4 pieces.
(please don't judge me on the shadows, I'm making this at night with no natural light)

Arrange your S'mores on the baking sheet like so (think open faced sammich):

Place your S'mores into the oven. If your marshmallows attempt a getaway like mine did, make sure to place them back on their graham cracker before shutting the door.

Once they're in the oven, set a timer for 4 minutes. I use the microwave, I'm lazy.

Once the timer goes off, take them out of the oven and carefully smoosh your S'more sammiches together (that is technical language btw). Take care to not burn your fingers on the hot baking sheet.

Grab a glass of milk, or other drink of your choosing, and enjoy the yumminess of S'mores!


2 comments:

  1. So funny that you posted this. I was seriously craving a s'more the other night and I went to the kitchen to make one in the microwave and then found that we were out of graham crackers! Now, looking at yours, I really want one!!! :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice and thorough article thanks for sharing please write more post like this True Value Black Friday Deals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...